« Home |   » | An Update » | Nearing Closure » | Penultimates » | Flashing Back » | Encouraging Words » | Graduation Day » | Untitled » | Metaphish » | Anniversaries » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

 Posted by Picasa

Hi Randy,

I ran across your blog tonight while surfing though blogs of note. I am so sorry that your family had to go though this awful disease of cancer. We are suffering with it right now. Keith was told he had Stage 4 melanoma in April and given 3 to 6 months to live, so far we have bet those odds. He is doing well. Take care my old friend. you can check out our blog at; http://www.kschallam.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy Cadenhead
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
  • My son John was diagnosed in November of 2004 with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). Since then, he underwent three rounds of chemotherapy and received a bone marrow transplant in Seattle. This site is about his experience, as seen through his father's eyes. Links to John's website and to his own live journal are below.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates