« Home | Under Construction » | One year ago tomorrow, John returned to Emory ho... » | There and Back Again » | World's Apart » | New Year's News » | A Christmas Story - A Poem in Prose, an Allegory o... » | Change Happens » | Holy Days » | Time and Again » | 100% Good News » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

New Look


I decided it was time for a make over of sorts and this is it. The new format seems brighter and easier to read, and it has space for links to places like John's website and his journal. Anyway, I actually did some HTML editing on the template to boot. Coolest of all is that I added a picture of me - and working no less.

While I am mentioning links, Courtney's "Perusing" journal has lots of photos and is full of funny stories. Her Blackberry works perfectly there and you can email her at cadenpiper@gmail.com. It works so well, in fact, that I just got her first month's bill and it nearly had a comma in it.

Before classes started back, John reworked the story line from his Emo webcomic and published a bound compilation called "Half a Mind". You can order one from his website. Beware though, the language is rough in places. This is actually his second "book." The first is still also on his website.

I'll save what other news there is for the moment.

About me

  • I'm Randy Cadenhead
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
  • My son John was diagnosed in November of 2004 with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). Since then, he underwent three rounds of chemotherapy and received a bone marrow transplant in Seattle. This site is about his experience, as seen through his father's eyes. Links to John's website and to his own live journal are below.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates