« Home | One year ago tomorrow, John returned to Emory ho... » | There and Back Again » | World's Apart » | New Year's News » | A Christmas Story - A Poem in Prose, an Allegory o... » | Change Happens » | Holy Days » | Time and Again » | 100% Good News » | Thanks and Giving » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Under Construction


Pardon my progress, but I'm working on a new format and it's not quite working yet. Stay "tooned."

About me

  • I'm Randy Cadenhead
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
  • My son John was diagnosed in November of 2004 with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). Since then, he underwent three rounds of chemotherapy and received a bone marrow transplant in Seattle. This site is about his experience, as seen through his father's eyes. Links to John's website and to his own live journal are below.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates