« Home | New Year's News » | A Christmas Story - A Poem in Prose, an Allegory o... » | Change Happens » | Holy Days » | Time and Again » | 100% Good News » | Thanks and Giving » | Time Travel » | All About Arithmatic » | News from Lake Michigan » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

World's Apart




Through the magic of the Internet, we have photos of Courtney's first full day in Peru. Somehow she acquired a child, at least for a photo-op. I've also included a scene of the Cusco Plaza. There are more on her travel blog at http://www.getjealous.com/getjealous.php?go=Corchita7

John's cold seems to be passing without incident and, as of yesterday, his doctors continue positive reports. It is good to be able to say that "no news is good news", I think.

Our house in Midtown is on the market and has had a little traffic. I am still recovering from the efforts of the past several weekends of getting it ready to sell.

Debbie and I will be in the Islands sailing next week - our first break of any kind in well over a year. While it is much needed, the process of getting ready to go is exhausting. I still have a room to paint, so...

About me

  • I'm Randy Cadenhead
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
  • My son John was diagnosed in November of 2004 with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). Since then, he underwent three rounds of chemotherapy and received a bone marrow transplant in Seattle. This site is about his experience, as seen through his father's eyes. Links to John's website and to his own live journal are below.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates