« Home | An Update on John's Third "Birthday" » |   » |   » | An Update » | Nearing Closure » | Penultimates » | Flashing Back » | Encouraging Words » | Graduation Day » | Untitled » 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 

John's Third "Birthday" Party










These are a few photos from John's third "birthday" party, held on Memorial Day. We painted "color by numbers" canvases from the Foundation for Hospital Art. We plan to donate them to the Fred Hutchinson Center in thanks for all they did for John.


I am so happy for you and your family that everything turned out so good for John. We weren't so lucky. Keith passed away 4-6-08 after it was found he had brain mets. You look happy and like the old sailor. We have moved to Tennessee and are in the process of remodeling. Lots of work. Small country town. I need the peace Atlanta can't offer me right now. Stay in touch,
Suzan Hallam
www.kschallam.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Randy Cadenhead
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
  • My son John was diagnosed in November of 2004 with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). Since then, he underwent three rounds of chemotherapy and received a bone marrow transplant in Seattle. This site is about his experience, as seen through his father's eyes. Links to John's website and to his own live journal are below.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates